Collegiates interested in speaking:
- Internship Roundtable
- We are looking for a panel of current collegiate to discuss “How to make those 12 weeks count” in an internship.
- We would like to have you share about your experiences, ways you capitalized on your opportunities, and advice you have for others.
Professionals interested in speaking:
- It’s Not Just What You Say- It’s How You Say It
- How everyday posture/actions affect how you're perceived
- “Power poses” you can do to reflect the powerful woman you are when speaking
- Communicating As An Engineer
- Engineering isn't about just the science and math anymore, it's about being able to communicate to anyone what you know (cross-generational, across units/professions, etc.)
- Speed Interviewing
- Elevator Speech
- What should you really say in an elevator speech?
- What are they looking for from an elevator speech?
- How to make a lasting first impression in a few short seconds
- Balancing Your Life
- Career, kids, sanity…. How do you balance everything and still be successful?
- Can you really “have it all” or does something have to give?
- Tricks of the trade to organize and prioritize your life
- Is it okay to say “no” sometimes?
- How To Create and Maintain A Professional Development Plan
- What is a Professional Development Plan?
- How do I best keep track of my accomplishments, especially when they aren’t as obvious quantitatively?
- How can I use one to further my career?
- What Sustainability Looks Like In Industry (Panel)
- What do careers in sustainability look like?
- How do I get connected with jobs in sustainability?
- What are issues that you face working in sustainability?
- Nice “Girls” Don’t Get the Corner Office – Letting Go of “Girlish” Tendencies and Unleashing Your Inner Woman
- How am I seen by my male colleagues at the office?
- How do I get my colleagues to take me more seriously as a “Woman” rather than a “Girl”?
- What habits do I need to discard or take up to get that promotion?
We want to mix things up a bit and provide a change of pace from what is typically done. If you are interested in hosting a workshop on these or any other topic, please Fill Out This Form.
We are excited to hear what you want to bring to the Regional Conference this year. After all, it’s about you!
To contact the 2016 Conference team, email email@example.com or go to their website regionc2016.wordpress.com!